Have you heard of the latest mobile loan app in Kenya? Berry loan app is the newest mobile money lending application. It credits its customers with low-cost loans and offers manageable repayment methods. Mobile phone loans have become very popular amongst Kenyans. There is no uncertainty that most Kenyans rush to their mobile devices to get a quick loan, in case of urgency. Berry loan application allows users to obtain credit services through their mobile phones. This means that the customer can apply for loan services and get them immediately even while on the move.
About Berry Loan
In these tough financial times where banks have raised interest rates that make it difficult to get unsecured loans, a more straightforward way to get a loan is heaven-sent. With the Berry loan app, borrowers of between Kshs100 and Kshs 50,000 can get instant approval. The money is deposited straight to their Mpesa account. In the past, consumers had to go through a tedious process, with lots of paperwork, to receive credit. Customer further had to line up for extended hours to get their money processed. Nevertheless, with Berry, that is a thing of the past. Finberry Capital Limited owns the Berry loan application.
Berry loan application has made life pretty easy for Kenyans. Today, consumers in Kenya do not have to hustle to get loan services. The app presents you with the necessary guidelines that are simple to comprehend and are very user-friendly. Berry loans Kenya utilizes some of the best encryption and protection methods to maintain data of every customer. They hold and keep data in strict confidence. As a customer, you are assured that your information will never be shared or sold with third parties as other companies do.
Berry loan Android app download
Below is a comprehensive guide on how you can download the loan application on the Google Play Store.
No coding or any specialized knowledge is needed here.
- Ensure sure you have not restrained your background data. If you are connected to any given Wi-Fi network, then start with step number 2.
- Next step, open Google Play Store.
- Search for “Berry loan”: Use the given search box available in the uppermost section of your screen.
- Put in your keyword and then press the search button. Wait for some time for the search results to be processed. Once you find this app, click on it.
- Then click on the “Install” button. You will get a message prompting for installation permission.
- Click on the “Accept” button.
Once you download the berry app which is about 11 mbs (perfect for any Android phone), you will be required to give permission for the app to scan your messages for validation. This validation is made to collect data on your identification and creditworthiness. The prompt will additionally say that the app has the capabilities to create customized loan options. This enables you to select the best applicable credit selection to apply. The application then requests for permission to get your location, access your phonebook, make and manage calls, record videos, as well as take pictures. They further require permission to send and look into your SMS logs and access files in your device.
The user will then get One Time Password (OTP) verification. Users are encouraged not to share the OTP with anyone for security purposes. The code is then sent and then it is automatically entered on your phone. You are therefore not obliged to do it manually.
The Berry loan app apk download is accessible on Google Store for free. The latest app update took place on 30th April 2019(subject to change). The application is only compatible with Android OS 5.0 and later versions.
Berry loan app for iPhone download
The Berry app is not supported by Apple yet and is therefore not compatible with iPhones. Berry loan app needs access to text messages to determine the amount of loan you are eligible to apply. Nonetheless, Apple does not provide such access quickly. This is mainly because the operating systems (OS) from the company are the most secure in the tech world. If you are using any other phone apart from those mentioned above, you will not be capable of accessing Berry credit services. Unlike other mobile loan apps, a Berry USSD code is not available at the moment.
Berry app version releases
|1.0.38||April 27, 2019|
|1.0.34||April 19, 2019|
|1.0.32||April 9, 2019|
|1.0.30||March 28, 2019|
|1.0.29||March 27, 2019|
|1.0.28||March 26, 2019|
|1.0.27||March 22, 2019|
|1.0.19||Jan. 31, 2019|
|1.0.18||Jan. 28, 2019|
|1.0.17||Jan. 27, 2019|
|1.0.15||Jan. 26, 2019|
|1.0.14||Jan. 19, 2019|
|1.0.12||Jan. 7, 2019|
|1.0.10||Dec. 24, 2018|
|1.0.9||Dec. 20, 2018|
|1.0.7||Dec. 9, 2018|
How the loan application works
- You first need to register an account
- After successful account registration, then log in.
- Click on “Apply now.”
- Pick your loan limit and the repayment method that suits you best.
- Get the allowed amount into your Mpesa account instantly.
The terms for Berry credits are very adaptable, affordable and come with a low service charge that ranges from 8%-15 %. The term for repayment ranges from three to thirty days.
However, applying for credit online is not a guarantee that you will get one easily. Many factors determine your creditworthiness, and how much you will finally receive. These include:
- If you have an outstanding balance with them (for already existing app users), you must first repay the present credit before applying for a new loan.
- Given you were very late in repaying your previous loan
- Provided you have outstanding credit with other monetary service providers
- If you have ever defaulted on any of your credit-the service notes on the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Mobile networks required to apply for Berry app services
Berry loans are presently available on the Safaricom network only, ie Mpesa. They, however, have the plan of expanding to other networks in Kenya to reach even more people. To get the cash, you are only needed to have a smartphone, Safaricom line (Mpesa), and your national ID number.
How to withdraw your Berry money
Upon a successful registration and loan application, Berry loan is deposited instantly into your M-Pesa account. As such, once you are approved, you will get instant access to your money. From the M-Pesa account, you can then withdraw the money from an ATM or through M-Pesa agent.
How to repay the Loan
To make loan repayments, you are required to follow these easy steps below:
- Go to Mpesa menu in your Safaricom menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select the Paybill option on the menu.
- Enter Berry loan app Paybill number that is 977888.
- Enter your Mpesa number in the slot of the account number. Note that The number should be identical with the one you received your credit.
- Enter the amount to repay.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm that all items are correct and press okay.
Berry loan app contacts
To get more information or support and details about the Berry loan app Kenya contacts and physical location, you can contact the support team using the contacts listed below:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @berryappke
- Twitter handle: @berryappke
- Instagram: BerryAppke
The customer service unit is always ready to help if you have any inquiries.
a recap of berry loan app
|App Download Version||see table above|
|Last Updated(subject to change)||April 27, 2019|
|App by||Finberry Capital Limited|
|App Category||Free Finance App|
|Support Android Version||Android 5 and above|
More cash, more life
Berry loan app has given a monetary boost to thousands of people in the country. They extend small amounts of money which are repayable in weeks or within a month. It is obvious that this application is detail-oriented, and the payoff is worth it. Download the berry mobile app from your Google Play Store and get your loan instantly.