When you are stuck in a financial crisis, the last resort for many people has been requesting loans from banks despite their high-interest rates. Nonetheless, with the introduction of various mobile loan providers in the country, you can instantly and instantly get emergency credit at low interest. One of such platforms that reduce the need to reach out to lending institutions is the Branch app.
Branch loan is a produce of Branch International. To obtain any credit from the financial institution, you must have their mobile application which is freely accessible from different app stores. So, how can you install Branch loan app on your mobile phone or even your PC/laptop?
Branch Android app
Android Operating system is based on a modified Linux Kernel version and was developed by Google.inc. It is an open source software, and that is why most smartphones and tablets of today run on it. Other than your smartphones, the OS is also used in smart TVs ,watches, and Auto cars. The Branch loan app download procedure for Android is the simplest compared to IOs and Windows OS.
How to download Branch app for Android
Below is a comprehensive guide on how you can download the loan app from esteemed pages. No coding or any technical awareness is needed here.
- Make sure you have not restrained background data. When you are connected to any Wi-Fi network start with step in number 2, data users, ensure that you have unblocked the option the processes will be running on the background. If you deny them the access to data, you won’t be capable to download the Branch app. To cab data expenditure without restricting background data, go to your task manager and stop ineffective applications that are consuming your data bundles.
- Next, open Google Play Store.
- Search for “Branch”: You can Use the search box available in the topmost part of your screen. Type in your keyword and then press the search button on the store. Wait for a few seconds depending on your connection for the results to be prepared. Once you locate the branch app, click on it so that it opens.
- Click on the visible “install” button. A popup message will appear advising you to accept the app’s permission. Click on the “Accept” button.
- Your download will begin automatically after a few microseconds. Wait for like a minute or so depending on your internet connection speed so that the app can be downloaded. Please Note that you don’t have to install it on your device yourself; Google will do it for you! It is smart to wait until it is completely installed before exiting so that you can be able to notify any errors as the process continues.
If you can’t reach Google Play Store, make use of other trusted Android app stores such as Apkmirror, Apksfree, and uptown to download Branch.
How to update the Branch app for Android
Seldom, Branch may add new features to improve its security and speed. These features are necessary as they fix bugs. Use the following simple steps to update your app.
- Allow background data and present your Play Store app.
- Open the application menu. Click on the three (3) dashes on the top left side, a menu with various options will appear. Move to the next step.
- Tap on “My apps & games”. This is normally the second option in the menu section after “Home.” Give it a while as it automatically scans your machine to determine which application need to be renewed. After the scan is complete, scroll down till you see Branch application. If you don’t notice it, then this indicates that it is up-to-date so exit Play store.
- Tap the “Update” option. If you need to update, press it so that it opens in a new window. Tap on the update button and wait as it downloads the updated parts.
If you downloaded from other third-party app stores, open your browser and go to their website to check for latest updates. You must remember the version number of your current installed application. For instance, you may have Branch version 3.0.1, and then when you go to any of those application download stores, you find out that the newest version is 3.0.2.
Branch app on iPhone
iPhone nowadays is less interchangeable with “Smartphone.” This is because it stands out from different mobile phones such as Samsung and so on. It gives a sleek, user-friendly design with the high-speed browsing speeds ever. Downloading an app on iOS devices can be challenging at times. Nevertheless, with the guide below, it’s a piece of cake.
How to download Branch app for iPhone
If you are presently using iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, 8, eight plus, 7, 7 plus, 6s, 6s plus, SE, 6, 6 plus, and 5s models, follow the procedure below:
- Launch App Store from your Home Screen: Make sure that you are signed in with your Apple ID. If not signed in, register for one; otherwise, you won’t be able to download.
- Click on the “Apps” option at the bottom of your screen. A list of categories will be unveiled, choose the proper one. Alternatively, you can make use of the bottom search button to find it in the Apple Store fast. Type “Branch” on the search box.
- Tap on it.When you see it, click on it so that it opens on a new web page.
- Click on the “Get” button and then select the “Install” option. The app is accessible for free, so you don’t need any funds to purchase it.
- Authenticate the app installation. Tap on the side button twice and then look at your device screen. You will get an option that clears the download.
- Sign in with iTunes to achieve your download if you don’t have an iTunes account sign up for one.
How to update Branch app on iOS
Having the newest application on your iPhone is always a bonus. Though, notification of updates can regularly irritate you. Despite this, installing them helps you. Here is how you can easily update your app:
- Launch the App Store.
- Click on “Updates” icon: The symbol is visible on the bottom right side of your iPhone’s screen.
- Update the app: Scroll down till you see Branch application. Tap on its update button.
- Enter your iPhone password: You will be directed to enter your phone’s password before your download can commence. Do so and wait for just some few minutes.
Branch app on Windows phone
Microsoft produced Windows Phone (WP) for smartphones. It uses a new interface that is obtained from the Metro design language. This indicates that Android or iOS applications can’t be installed on the phone. So, how can you install and use Branch app for Windows phone?
- Go to the app Market place: Scroll down from your Start screen till you see the option.
- Click on the “application”: A new window with many sections of WP will be displayed.
- Tap on the “Search” button and then type Branch and wait for a few seconds for the search returns.
- Click on Branch’s icon.
- Tap “Install”: You can clearly see the option at the bottom of your WP screen. The application is available for free, so you don’t need to fill in your details or set up an account.
- Confirm the app installation: The phone will remind you of the publisher and the name. Tap “OK” to begint the download. Your WP will commence the installation. You can exit and do other businesses on your phone as you periodically check the progress.
Once it is fully installed, you will find it on your device homepage. You can now pin it on the start menu or pull and drop it to a fitting place where you can access it quickly.
Branch app on PC
You can immediately run Android apps on your laptop/Windows desktop by using android emulators. This software generates an environment that can allow you to install an Android application from the Google Play Store. Here is how you can enjoy the Branch loan application on big screens.
Install your Android emulator: We recommend Nox Player or Bluestacks. You can simply download them from their official websites.
Run the android emulator: Right click on it and tap on the open option.
Download Branch from Play Store: Use the steps for installing Branch app on Android. Similarly, for updates use the same process since the emulator operates on Android OS.
How to get instant Branch app loans
Right Now, you have successfully installed the Branch loan application, so how do you apply for a quick loan? How do you check your loan limit? Don’t worry since we got you covered.
Before getting any loan, you must have an existing Facebook account, a Safaricom mobile number, and your National ID/ Passport.
- Open the app: This should be the very first step. Make sure your Wi-Fi or data connection is on.
- Use your valid and official Facebook account to log in/register: Branch just allows one account per customer. Branch will retrieve your Facebook profile.
- Fill out the loan application form: After you fill all the entries, submit for review. Wait for a few seconds as your loan application is being reviewed.
- Apply for a loan: Wait for approximately two hours before applying for a loan. You will be supplied a loan limit depending on the data received on your phone and other factors.
Branch application receives information such as Mpesa logs, contact links, GPS data, call logs, and SMS logs.
How to repay Branch loan app
You can promptly pay your credit through Lipa na Mpesa menu on any mobile device. Follow the steps shown below to pay any outstanding loan accurately.
- Open your SIM toolkit.
- Go to Mpesa and select the “Pay bill” option.
- Use the pay bill number ie 998608.
- Now Enter the phone number of the sim card you used to ask for the loan as the account number.
- Enter the amount owed plus any interests that is accumulated. Check the amount due to using their mobile application. Moreover, you can pay in small bits until you finally clear the loan given that you pay on time.
- Enter your Mpesa secret pin and press the OK button.
- Verify the transaction.
- If the payment were successful, you would receive a confirmation message.
Click on “My loan” button from the main menu to check all your payment details. All your instalments amount due and due dates are also shown on that page.
Branch app contacts
Physical location: Chiromo Road, Westlands, Nairobi
Facebook handle: branchkenya
Twitter handle @branch co.
Phone number: 0727643092
Email address: email@example.com
Official website: branch.co.ke
Visit Branch Kenya physical offices as from 9.00am in the morning to 5.00pm in the evening from Mondays to Fridays to get your problems sorted. You can similarly reach out to customer care representatives on your branch loan application through the following method.
- Open your Branch loan application.
- Click on the application menu symbol and scroll down.
- You will observe a “Customer Care” option just under “Loan History.” Tap it, and then a new page will be loaded.
- Type in your grievance, feedback or queries then send. Branch app Customer cares will respond in a few seconds to your text.
Unquestionably, Branch loan app is the best mobile loan lender in the country. It gives its consumers a chance to earn extra cash through affiliate promotion. Furthermore, the app is regularly updated to fix bugs. This has enhanced the user experience over time. To experience all these benefits, install Branch app on your mobile phone today.