We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our unpaid internship program. Preferably fresh graduates with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or business studies. They will work under the mentorship of the CEO to organize successful B2B events under our flagship .
Our unique approach allows us to mentor the right candidates before considering them for employment. The internship will last for 3 Months and will provide great learning and growth opportunities. You’ll play an important role in organizing meaningful and memorable events that will help build strong relationships with our clients, employees, customers, shareholders, investors and the media.
– Event planning, design, and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
– Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Conduct market research, gather information on B2B events to continuously improve event quality and uniqueness.
– Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
– Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor/branding, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc
– Execute Marketing and PR activities to promote and publicize events
– Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
– Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
– Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes
– Identify event opportunities and generate interest
Required skills and abilities:
– Digital Marketing skills
– Great at social media marketing and building social communities.
– Effective organizational skills
– The ability to build productive business relationships
– Ability to manage multiple projects independently under severe time pressure.
– A team player but also likes to take ownership and can work autonomously
– Strong planning, organization, and prioritization skills
– A balance between the creative and analytical mindset
– Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
Apply here.For Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,