Our client is a well-established merchant and physical trader of petroleum products in East and Central Africa. They hope to recruit a highly qualified, self-driven individual for the position of Commercial Sales Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the post:
• Developing and implementing Commercial and Industrial sales business strategies;
• Recruiting new CI consumers to grow the business;
• Participating in tenders from Commercial and Industrial Customers
• You are acquiring new business opportunities for the CI while sustaining the existing business.
• Coordinating client relations’ activities with a view of gathering customer complaints, compliments to improve relationships;
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for all business dealings;
• Provide motivating leadership to the sales team.
• Deliver year-on-year volume and company profitability growth while maintaining center on both cost and debt control.
• Efficiently managing the Trade Account Receivables (TAR) in commercial and ensuring compliance with trading terms;
• Overall Account Manager for the CI customers countrywide.
Qualifications for the post
• Bachelors’ degree preferably in Marketing.
• At least five (5) years’ work experience in sales and marketing;
• Experience in the Oil Industry is an added advantage
• Former hands-on experience in channel/distributor administration (FMCG or Oil Industry), selling & negotiation, marketing strategy, customer relationship
management, and managing a team is necessary.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Proven special ability to think strategically and design long term plans;
• Ability to handle and manage change;
• Excellent interpersonal, management and communication skills; and
• Excellent organizational, analytical and coordination skills.
How to Apply
• Email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ensure you indicate your Current or Past monthly salary in your application
• NOTE that: Do Not apply via the online button.
• Apply solely to the email address provided above
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Closing Date: 20th May 2019
• For more information and this job application details, see; Energy Company Commercial Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya.