Our client is a well-established merchant and physical trader of petroleum products in East and Central Africa. They hope to recruit a highly qualified, self-driven individual for the position of Commercial Sales Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the post:
• Developing and implementing Commercial and Industrial sales business strategies;
• Recruiting new CI consumers to grow the business;
• Participating in tenders from Commercial and Industrial Customers
• You are acquiring new business opportunities for the CI while sustaining the existing business.
• Coordinating client relations’ activities with a view of gathering customer complaints, compliments to improve relationships;
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for all business dealings;
• Provide motivating leadership to the sales team.
• Deliver year-on-year volume and company profitability growth while maintaining center on both cost and debt control.
• Efficiently managing the Trade Account Receivables (TAR) in commercial and ensuring compliance with trading terms;
• Overall Account Manager for the CI customers countrywide.
Qualifications for the post
• Bachelors’ degree preferably in Marketing.
• At least five (5) years’ work experience in sales and marketing;
• Experience in the Oil Industry is an added advantage
• Former hands-on experience in channel/distributor administration (FMCG or Oil Industry), selling & negotiation, marketing strategy, customer relationship
management, and managing a team is necessary.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Proven special ability to think strategically and design long term plans;
• Ability to handle and manage change;
• Excellent interpersonal, management and communication skills; and
• Excellent organizational, analytical and coordination skills.
How to Apply
• Email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
• Ensure you indicate your Current or Past monthly salary in your application
• NOTE that: Do Not apply via the online button.
• Apply solely to the email address provided above
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Closing Date: 20th May 2019
• For more information and this job application details, see; Energy Company Commercial Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya.For Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,