The primary function of the job is to drive sales of the company’s products through global trade. This requires working with the distributors and wholesalers to ensure that the products reach consumers through traditional retailers.
The work involves developing and implementing the General trade sales and distribution plans, execution of the same, building and leading the global trade sales team.
- More than five years of distributor management
- Experience of handling vast geography with a complex business environment is a must
- Should have well-rounded business experience to be able to implement cross-functional plans
- Key Account Management and building relationships with large customers is essential
- Experience of dealing with multiple relevant stakeholders both within and outside the organization is crucial to success in this role
Where to apply;
Applications can be made here.