Unlike the old days where one had to wait for the bills to be sent via post, we no longer have to sit back and wait for the introduction of the self-service module with the Kenya Power Limited Company. This system has tremendously improved customer service delivery, whereby an individual can access bill statements, apply electricity connection, download and print the statement, check consumption patterns as well bill inquiry.
To avoid staying in the dark, KPLC has given a guide on how to check KPLC bill individually, not having to wait for the bill to be sent to you. The following is the illustration on how to check your KPLC bill in various ways. That is; online, via SMS or via the social media platform.
How to Check KPLC Bill Via SMS
- Go to the messaging application on your phone and create a new message
- Type the digits in the first part of your account number leaving out the other digits. For example, if the digits of your account number are as follows; 112233-01, just type the first part i.e. 112233 excluding the rest.
- Once you have typed the digits in the message box, send the message to 95551.
- A message will be sent to you which includes your account details and your electricity bill within no time.
How to Check KPLC Bill Online
- To check online, visit the KPLC contact center site once connected to the internet using any gadget of your preference.
- You will then type the first part of your account number on the bill amount dialogue box for example if your account number is 112233-01, just key in the first digits i.e. 112233.
- Submit then wait for your KPLC bill, which will pop in in no time.
How to Check KPLC Bill on Phone
To check your KPLC bill on phone, you can call the KPLC contact Centre by simply dialing the following digits; 0711 031 000 on your phone.
Besides, you can contact Kenya Power via the social media applications on your phone. You can contact them on their twitter handle or Facebook page. They will respond to your query on the bill amount as soon as they get your message.
Why everyone should buy the idea
Who would be blind not to embrace technology? I must admit that it has made our lives easier. The times that we used to queue to get services is long gone, we can now enjoy from our comfort zone as it is as easy as taking a cup of tea. Due to the global distribution of electricity, the young ones must engage in educating the old lot back at home who are not up to speed with the new technology so that they are not left behind.
The procedure on how to check for your KPLC bill above is so easy and they will be able to do it by themselves once they are guided through. The comments on the Kenya Power Facebook page and twitter handle alone shows that it is something that people have been waiting and are so glad it finally happened. The number of people already using this means are countless.For Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,