Considering the reality numerous Kenyans have been saving cash to their Paypal accounts utilizing outsiders, news of MPesa and Paypal joint effort will be of much help to them. As from ninth April, 2018 Paypal clients in Kenya would now be able to store cash into their records straightforwardly utilizing Safaricom’s Paybill number.
The following is a well ordered guide on the best way to do it and the exchange charges included:
1. On Paypal, click ” Top Up” and enter the measure of cash you might want to store from Mpesa in USD and after that snap “Ascertain” to get the figure in Kenyan Shillings. In the wake of getting the figure then you can utilize the standard system of paying by means of Paybill.
2. Go to your Mpesa Menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select the “Paybill ” alternative
4. Enter 800088 as the business number
5. Enter the Phone number which you enlisted Paypal with
6. Enter your Mpesa Pin and send
7. You will get an instant message from Mpesa for a fruitful exchange.