HR Assistant Jobs in Kenya
We are seeking to hire an assistant in the HR department who will be responsible for payroll administration, employee relations, leave administration, and other functions of the HR department.
• Assist with the recruitment method by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Perform introductions and update records of new staff.
• Process documentation and make reports relating to personnel activities (grievances, staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, etc.)
• Coordinate HR projects (surveys,meetings, training, etc.) and take minutes
• Deal with employee inquiries regarding human resources matters, rules, and regulations
• Help in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
• Assist in performance management and improvement tracking systems;
• Deal with all issues concerning employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Keep up-to-date with the best latest HR trends and best practice.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
• Two years of experience as an HR Assistant (crucial).
• Exposure to Labor Law and employment
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Good understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Highly computer literate with skill in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Must be a registered member of IHRM.
• Incredible organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Works properly under pressure and meets tight deadlines
How to Apply
• Interested applicants are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 14th May 2019.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.