KLB Fresh Graduate Internships opportunities in Kenya – Legal Services
The Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB) is established under Kenya Literature Bureau Act, Cap 209 of 1980 with the charge to publish, print, and disseminate literary, cultural, educational, and scientific books and other materials.
KLB is the head publisher in Kenya and the Region and is home to most of the top book authors, researchers and experts in book publishing and printing.
KLB prides itself in providing high-quality educational books and printing services that are unmatched in the entire region.
The Bureau, as part of its working policy, runs a six (6) months internship opportunities for fresh graduates from the universities and Tertiary Institutions each financial year.
This program directs at exposing the graduates joining the labor market to a real work
the environment to enhance their employability.
The program is open in the following functional areas of the Bureau, to graduates who meet our internship requirements in
the following areas:
• Legal Services
Interested persons are invited to apply. Basic Requirements for the application are:
• A first Degree Certificate from the recognized universities in the relevant field or Diploma Certificate from recognized Technical Training Institutes.
• Internship Application Letter.
• Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• Copy of National ID.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• The Bureau will not grant employment after completion of the program.
• Any Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Diversity balance attention will be applied in the
• Enthusiastic graduates are requested to present their application letters together with copies of their documents as needed above and photocopies of relevant certificates.
• Enter your day and evening telephone numbers
and your contact email address.
• Present names of two referees who must be familiar with your past academic experience showing their telephone and email addresses.
• Kindly show on the reference of the letter the function area you prefer to be placed.
• Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply for the job
• Please visit KLB official Website on www.klb.co.ke and send your online applications addressed to:
• The Managing Director
• Kenya Literature Bureau (Klb)
• Bellevue Area, KLB Road, Off Popo Road
• P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO Nairobi.
• Kenya Literature Bureau is an unbiased opportunity employer.
• Women and Persons with Disabilities are urged to apply.
• Applications should reach them on or before 28th May 2019.
• For more information and the job application details, see; KLB Fresh Graduate Internships in Kenya – Legal Services