The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is a body corporate established under Section 55 of the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012 to coordinate the placement of Government-sponsored students to universities and colleges, among other functions.
The Placement Service invites applications for a six-month internship in the following departments.
- Placement and Career Services Department: 2 interns with a Degree/Diploma in Social Sciences or related qualification.
- Corporate Communication Department: 1 intern with either a Degree/Diploma in Communication, Public Relations, Mass Media, Journalism or Related qualification.Additional Requirements
- Certificate of good conduct;
- Personal accident insurance cover for the internship period;
- Copy of PIN certificate; and
- The successful applicants will gain first-hand work experience to enhance their employability and, therefore, must be unemployed Kenyan graduates.
- The applicants must have completed their degree or diploma courses and have not been exposed to work experience relating to their area of study.How to Apply
- Interested applicants must complete an Online Application Process through the KUCCPS Careers Portal by creating a personal profile, attaching relevant certificates and testimonials and applying for engagement in a specific department.
- The deadline for applications is 9th May 2019 by 5.00 pm.
- The Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer.
- Persons with disabilities, women, and candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- For more information and the job application details, see details; KUCCPS Internship Opportunities in Nairobi – Kenya