Machine Operator Careers in Nairobi
• The Machine Operator technician will perform various tasks including to set up, troubleshoot operate, monitor, and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
• The Machine Operator will likewise be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making improvements, or tool changes as required to maintain quality specifications.
• He/she will be required to set up and operate a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• To reads and evaluate blueprints and diagrams to select, position and guarded machinery.
• Adjust the machine settings to complete tasks correctly, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
• Perform essential pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
• Operate and monitor multiple pieces of equipment during work to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
• Communicate with crew members and support teams to ensure continuous generation of the correct product at high-quality levels with minimal lost time and materials
• Ensure cleanliness – housekeeping, and sanitation
• Degree/Diploma in Mechanical engineering or related field
• 2 years’ experience as a machine operator in
a busy engineering or manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of Production Procedures
• Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics, and Manuals
• Analytical Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Physical Stamina and Strength
• Handle Heavy Equipment
• Work Independently
• Multitasking skills.
How to Apply for the job
• Fitted candidates should send us their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 30th May 2019.
• Clearly show “Machine Operator” on the email subject line.
• Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
• Important note: Please note that due to immense volumes of applications, we’ll not be able to reply to individual candidates and only candidates of interest shall receive communication from us.