To register or log in at OdiBets Kenya is pretty simple, also the Odibet app is easy to use and saves your time and data bundles. The enrollment process is immediate and takes less than 30 seconds to complete on the app. Beside just signing up, they are going to give you a free bet sign up offer amounting to Ksh 30 today. What you have to do is to register and use the app for your convenience, the bonuses will be activated on your betting slip. It’s that simple.
Download Odibet App by clicking Here. Share with friends (Click the App Update button on the app to download updates ) Latest Update on 25 July 2019
If you have any issues or questions Please use the comment section below and we will address it. Remember to share the app with fellow gamblers 😉
How to Create an Account
- Open your web browser and type in the URL: OdiBets.com
- When the Odibets .com page appears, click on “SIGN UP”.
- Input your number, and chosen password of six or more characters then choose ‘Create User’ to receive a PIN via SMS.
- Enter the PIN, and your account will then be activated.
Currently, Odi bets are operating on web platforms only, they may launch an app soon and we will inform you when the odibets app is ready to roll and ready to be downloaded.
You can also see Betika Login, registration and app download
Update: Download Odibets app here.
List of All OdiBets Bonuses
It is important to note that the OdiBets free bet bonus offer herein require you to register to claim.
Here is a list of all OdiBets Kenya Bonuses:
1.OdiBets Sign Up Bonus
The OdiBets signup bonus works in a pretty simple when you register you will receive signup bonuses up to Ksh 30 towards your betting account.
If you are looking for great sign up bonuses in Kenya try:
- Sportsbet – you will get bonuses amounting to Ksh 1000 when you sign up and make the first deposit of Ks 50 and above.
- 1xBet Kenya – you will notice your first deposit doubled up to Ksh 10,000 when you sign up through the link. For instance, if you join and make an initial deposit of Ksh 1000, you will get an extra Ks 1000 free in your betting account (in that trend up to a maximum first deposit of Ksh 10,000).
2.OdiBets Accumulator Bonus
Multibets can reward you well if you get it right. For example, if you bet 1000 KES on a 10-game multi at odds of 15.00, your total earnings would be (Ksh 1000 x 15.00) = Ksh 15,000. What the 100 per cent betPawa bonus boost on multi bets would do is give you an extra 100% on your winnings. That is Ks 15,000 + (15,000 x 100%) = Ks 30,000 as total winnings. Currently, we did not spot any accumulator bonus offers from Odibets.
In Kenya, we found SportyBet to give better accumulator bonus offers at 135% for a much lower number of games (10) at high odds. Also, they will provide you with a free bet bonus worth Ksh 1000 when you sign up.
We will inform you once the Odibet jackpot is rolled out, meanwhile, download the app and also share it with friends as we wait for the mega jackpot in Odibets soon.Keep an eye in this post in case we have the odibet jackpot.
How to register Odibets via SMS
Follow the following procedure to register offline:
- Open your SMS app: scroll to your app list or just the home screen and then scroll up and down or left and right till you see the “Messages” app icon. Now Click on it.
- Choose “Add a new message” option: In most Kenyan smartphones, this usually is an addition sign. Click on it so that a new tab opens.
- Enter odibets USSD “29680” as the receiver: Key in this short number in the receiver text box. Be very careful as entering the incorrect digits will cost you a lot.
- Type the term, “ODI”: Use your phone keyboard to do so. Make sure that the word is fully capitalized.
- Click on the “Send now” button: To successfully register in the service, this SMS need to be delivered to 29680. Following which you will receive a verification message welcoming you to the odibet site move to the next step.
Set your PIN and password: Once you get the registration SMS, reply with your unique PIN or password. Make sure that it is very long enough and not easily guessable by someone as it will cost you your hard-earned cash if it lands in the incorrect hands.
How to register Odibet online
Use the steps below to register for Odibet online:
- Launch your preferred browser: We suggest using the Opera Mini browser, Chrome, Browser, or the Firefox browser if you are on a desktop/laptop. To start the app on a smartphone network, navigate to your app directory, and click on the preferred browser’s icon. Make sure that you have enough data bundles and your internet connection is working. You can also connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Odibet’s official website
- Click on the “Register Free” tab: Once the site has entirely loaded, you will see a cool yellow button on the top left panel. Click it so that you can register on the platform.
- Enter your working mobile number: Use the right number as you will be paying out through it.
- Enter and verify your password: Use a secure password that can’t be hacked or guessed quickly by anyone.
- Tap on the “create account” button: Confirm the details you entered before pressing on this button.
- Enter the digits sent to you: You will be advised to key in an SMS code assigned to your Safaricom SMS line. If you didn’t get it, start the process again for a maximum of three times.
- OdiBets Kenya Review
- Betting markets and odds quality 8/10
- OdiBets sign up bonus, free bets & current promotions 8/10
- In-play betting 7/10
- Extras & features 4/10
- OdiBets payment options – deposit and withdrawal methods 8/10
- User-friendliness of website & mobile app/mobile version 3/10
- OdiBets Customer Service & Support, Security & Reliability 6/10
- Overall / Conclusion 6.3/10
Betting odds and market quality 8/10
Now right off the bat, you are going to find a simple and straightforward sportsbook at OdiBets Kenya with a clear navigation to different sports markets. That can be seen as strength though as you are just going to remain focused on what you are doing. The betting margins are relatively high at OdiBets Kenya, but we wouldn’t say they are the highest. You are looking around 7% margins though on the football markets but in general the sportsbook averages out at about 6% for the betting margin compared to the top bookmakers. The one downside with OdiBets is the fact that there are maximum winnings per day capped at Ksh 1,000,000 with them compared to one of the biggest odds bookies in Kenya like SportyBet and the likes of 1xBet Kenya that offer no limits to the amount you can win.
Odibets is one of the most extensive, most value-packed sportsbooks out there in Kenya. The top markets are the likes of football, Rugby, basketball, and tennis and as a note, there is no games like horse racing on the site nor greyhounds so if you are looking for these markets, you are will be disappointed here. Landing on their homepage, you will get a list of the most recommended bets, the live betting that is going on and some last minute bets to have a lucky shot at before they begin. Besides that, you have to dig through their sportsbook menu to find a future market.
As for summing up the value, it’s great, lots of spectacular features where they are going to put a strangle on the significant bookmakers in Kenya, good.
OdiBets sign up bonus, free bets & current promotions 8/10
There is a very nice welcome bonus available at online betting site OdiBets Kenya as they give new customers free bets. Open an account with OdiBets Kenya, deposit and place a bet for the initial time and receive the free bets token in return while placing your bets. Check the terms through to understand the terms of the promotion, and they are pretty simple.
Odibets bonus must be claimed by placing a bet within deadlines for requesting the stakes. They keep offering great signup bonuses as most bookies in Kenya, thumbs up!
New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply 18+. Please, Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at OdiBets Kenya.
In-play betting at 7/10
So you do get live in-game betting with them, and you can get a glimpse of what is occurring on the home page in their Live Betting section. You can change between various sports as well to see what is going on and from that central start, one can see the number of markets that are open for a particular football match for example. The larger the game, the more market you are going to find open, but even obscure matches get decent coverage with over 100 markets live usually.
Extras & features 4/10
You are limited with extra features. The Live In-Play Betting section is a huge deal. That is one of the highlights about OdiBets Kenya and their sportsbook. There are useful links to statistics, and you get the official results and live results going as well. That is well, pretty much the sum of their additional features really, not many features such as cashout, jackpot, … and the likes. They are relatively new to the market, or maybe their whole ethos is to keep things easy, and that is what they do, and that is what you-you get, as an end customer.
OdiBets payment options – deposit and withdrawal methods 8/10
There are lots of options for deposits and withdrawals at OdiBets Kenya. All are instant. You can withdraw and deposit directly on-site just a click away. You have the Mpesa along with other options. Much of the payment options can be done through your mobile as well or via the App.
Deposit Methods Include: Mpesa
Odibets Withdrawal Methods Include Mpesa and bank (for large sum withdrawals).
How to Deposit to OdiBets Kenya via M-PESA
Go to the DEPOSIT tab on Odibets site and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You will get a pop-up notification on your phone requesting you to confirm Mpesa payment of the amount you plan to deposit to ODIBETS.
- Go to your M-PESA Menu on your mobile phone
- Choose Lipa Na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter 290680 as the Business Number
- Input ODI as ACCOUNT NUMBER, but you can leave and blank and proceed
- Enter the amount to pay (with NO COMMAS), e.g. 200
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and send
- You will then get an SMS that confirms the transaction
How to Withdraw from OdiBets
You can Send an SMS “W#Amount” to 29680 using the phone number associated with your account.
- Open your prefered web browser and type in: OdiBets.com
- Select login.
- Input your number and password to access your account.
- Select ‘Menu’ top left.
- Select ‘Withdrawal’
- If requested, input your first and last names in the fields provided
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw (minimum 200/=)
- Select ‘Request Withdrawal’
You may send a withdrawal request at any time; we process withdrawals instantly. The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 Kshs. Please note that additional carrier fees apply when processing withdrawal requests to your account. The maximum payout shall be 1,000,000 Kshs on any given ticket.
User-friendliness of website & mobile app/mobile version 3/10
The website has a very comfortable, user-friendly feel about it on mobile devices. However, their desktop version is very boring, and the UI and UX are terrible. You will need to strain on a larger screen as the site does not cover a good space. Nonetheless, if you are on mobile, it’s pretty nice to be on and to scroll around, and you can see that they are striving to keep things simple and are trying to play to those strengths. The site works quickly, and if you aren’t worried about significant features like live streaming, then that is a real plus.
We also found out that OdiBets does not have an App ready for download so this you should not expect from them.
OdiBets Customer Service & Support, Security & Reliability 6/10
They push their social media portals actively so that will be a good port of call for you should you need to get into contact with the bookmaker.
Nonetheless, we did not find email support nor online live chat support. However, there is telephone support, and you can find the helpline on the OdiBets site.
Overall / Conclusion 6.3/10
The basics that OdiBets Kenya does, they do well. You can’t knock them for that. They have a more significant focus on the sports betting sections of their website though there lacks a Jackpot in there and other standard features if you are looking for that. The inclusion of live betting is a big plus for them. All in all, a good bookie but there is a lot of upgrades and services that they could add to scale it up really.
Phone number 0709 183 680
Official Facebook page: https://facebook.com/odibets
Official twitter handle: https://twitter.com/odibets