CDL Office Assistant Jobs in Kenya
He/she will be expected to undertake a variety of office support duties including but not limited to clerical duties and assisting the office to optimize processes.
• Providing general routine office services.
• Providing cleaning services.
• Tea preparation.
• Undertaking gardening services.
• Help the office in ways that optimize processes and procedures.
• Sort and distribute communications promptly.
• Create and update records making sure the accuracy and validity of the information.
• Complete receptionist duties when needed.
• Perform other administrative tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus) or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a busy organization
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
• Working experience of office equipment
• Understanding of office management procedures
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
• Interested and fitted applicants should apply online by 9th June 2019
• For more information and the job application details, see; CDL Office Assistant Jobs in Kenya