CDL Office Assistant Jobs in Kenya
He/she will be expected to undertake a variety of office support duties including but not limited to clerical duties and assisting the office to optimize processes.
• Providing general routine office services.
• Providing cleaning services.
• Tea preparation.
• Undertaking gardening services.
• Help the office in ways that optimize processes and procedures.
• Sort and distribute communications promptly.
• Create and update records making sure the accuracy and validity of the information.
• Complete receptionist duties when needed.
• Perform other administrative tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus) or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a busy organization
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
• Working experience of office equipment
• Understanding of office management procedures
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
• Interested and fitted applicants should apply online by 9th June 2019
• For more information and the job application details, see; CDL Office Assistant Jobs in KenyaFor Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,