One Acre Fund Transport Administrator Jobs in Kakamega, Kenya
One Acre Fund
• Kenya Transport Administrator
• Kakamega, Kenya
Seeking a highly organized administrator to own all transport-related payments and oversee essential transport databases and tracking processes.
The transport team has many areas for improvement and increased efficiency, and a talented team player could quickly and efficiently take on significant new responsibilities.
There is apparent space to move up for someone who can take on more complex work.
Specific responsibilities cover, but are not limited to:
- • This administrator owns the tracking and data for one of our most high-value and high-risk sub-teams.
- • Processing all transport-related payments, including taxi receipts, insurance, maintenance invoices and fuel requests.
- • Place all transport-related procurement requests.
- • Perform and track safety checks on OAF vehicles and taxis and own all necessary follow-up.
- • Organize and maintain transportation databases including license repositories, fuel spending tracking, maintenance spending tracking, and document repositories in hard and soft copy.
- • Relationship management between vendors and taxi drivers.
- • Complete special projects as needed.
Career Growth and Development
We have an influential culture of constant learning, and we invest in developing our people.
You will have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and coaching programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
We hold career reviews after every six months and set aside time to discuss your ambitions and career goals.
You will have the opportunity to shape a developing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Specific qualifications include,
however, are not limited to:
• A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with at least one-year work experience: vehicle/mechanic experience preferred but not necessary.
• A valid Kenyan Driver’s License.
• Experience with work planning tools and strategies, e.g. Google Calendar and Google Sheets.
• Essential office skills including typing, scanning, and printing.
• Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tools at once.
• Ability to build teams and cooperate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning, and openness to feedback.
• Attention to detail.
• Great communication skills.
• Good time manager.
• Proficient in English and Swahili.
• Basic financial/mathematical skills.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by 2nd June 2019
• One Acre Fund never requires candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process.
• Official One Acre Fund emails will always come from an @oneacrefund.org address.
• Please report any suspicious communication here.
• For more information and job request details, see; One Acre Fund Transport Administrator Jobs in Kakamega, Kenya.For Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,