Our client is among the top leading Higher Education Institutions in Kenya; they seek to recruit a very competent College Receptionist to join their institution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves visitors by welcoming,greeting, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring
• Handle registration of new students
• Coordination of payment of fees, statutory deductions
• Handle events management, graduations, blood drives, institution trips
• Directs visitors / parents/ potential students
• Maintains safe and clean reception work area by complying with procedures, rules, and
regulations. Maintains sequence among work teams by documenting and communicating
actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Telephone Skills,
• Verbal Communication,
• Microsoft Office Skills,
• Customer Focus,
• The organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills,
• At least a Diploma
How to Apply
• Interested Applicants can send their CV and state the post applied for in their subject of the email to us before 2nd June of 2019.
• Kindly do not apply for this job if you do not meet minimum requirements.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• We are located on the 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi.
• For more information and job application details, see; College Receptionist Jobs in Kenya.For Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,