Our client is among the top leading Higher Education Institutions in Kenya; they seek to recruit a very competent College Receptionist to join their institution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves visitors by welcoming,greeting, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring
• Handle registration of new students
• Coordination of payment of fees, statutory deductions
• Handle events management, graduations, blood drives, institution trips
• Directs visitors / parents/ potential students
• Maintains safe and clean reception work area by complying with procedures, rules, and
regulations. Maintains sequence among work teams by documenting and communicating
actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Telephone Skills,
• Verbal Communication,
• Microsoft Office Skills,
• Customer Focus,
• The organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills,
• At least a Diploma
How to Apply
• Interested Applicants can send their CV and state the post applied for in their subject of the email to us before 2nd June of 2019.
• Kindly do not apply for this job if you do not meet minimum requirements.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• We are located on the 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi.
• For more information and job application details, see; College Receptionist Jobs in Kenya.