Summit Africa Chief Security Officer Jobs in Kenya
Our job client, a global retail chain, is looking to hire Chief Security Officer to be based in the outskirts of Nairobi.
The fitting candidate must have 7 years’ security expertise in the military working as a captain or in the police as an inspector.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Undertake investigations of alleged financial corruption, fraud, waste, and any other type of misconduct.
• Formulate investigation procedures, review and analyze all information to determine its relevance.
• Participate in improving & revising compliance-related best practices and lessons learned.
• Prepare investigation records & briefs with the Group Risk & Audit Manager & the Legal Director.
• Prepare proposals for corrective action & improved controls and effectiveness/efficiency.
• Provide employee education on fraud-related topic, policies, and procedures.
• Prepare management reports concerning investigations progress.
• Must have a Certificate/Diploma in Security Management,in Criminology, Forensics or related.
• Must have a 7 years’ expertise in the military working as a captain or as a police inspector.
• In-depth understanding of the industry’s standards and regulations.
• Great communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Demonstrated capacity to build relationships and work successfully with internal functional units.
• Excellent writing, report drafting skills, and record keeping.
• Data analysis skills.
• High moral standards and honesty and strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by 5th June 2019
• For more information and the job application details, see; Summit Africa Chief Security Officer Jobs in Kenya.For Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,