Summit Africa Accountant Jobs in Nairobi Karen – Kenya
Our client, a leading corporation in supply and installation of fire protection devices and system and mechanical engineering services is looking to recruit an Accountant to be based in Karen, Nairobi.
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the company’s various financial transactions, tax compliance with KRA, costing, budgeting, and forecasting.
The ideal candidate MUST have three years’ exposure in a similar role.
• Provide technical support and advice to management.
• Actively monitor the company’s compliance with KRA.
• Documenting financial transactions.
• Monitor and collect receivables from clients.
• Balancing accounts and generating a monthly balance sheet and other reports.
• Assist auditors.
• Contribute everyday cash transactions.
• Contribute to teamwork by accomplishing related results as required.
• Anything else that might be asked of them.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Must be a CPA (K) Finalist.
• Advanced knowledge in accounting systems, i.e. Quick Books.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
• Impeccable Communication Skills.
• Must be appreciative of the job purpose, rather than just the duties themselves.
How to Apply
• Interested and fitted candidates should apply online by 15th May 2019
• For more information and job application details, see; Summit Africa Accountant Jobs in Karen – Kenya.