Summit Africa Office Receptionist jobs – Junior Recruitment Intern Jobs in Kenya
East Africa leading Recruitment agency, and Talent Search Agency is endeavoring to employ a dynamic, people’s character, creativity and resourceful Office Receptionist/Junior Recruitment Intern to be staged in Karen.
The ideal applicant Must have a friendly and easy-going personality while additionally being very perceptive and disciplined and have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure reception area is neat and presentable, with all needed stationery and material.
• Please give a warm welcome to all guests as soon as they enter the office.
• Monitor office stocks, place orders when necessary and keep an inventory of stock.
• Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Address customer interests and complaints promptly and professionally.
• Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them.
• Answer telephone and email inquiries, using an email system (e.g., Outlook)
• Create and manage filing and other office systems.
• Schedule and attend conferences, create agendas and take minutes.
• Liaise with personnel in other departments and with external contacts.
• Take up other tasks as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.)
• Work closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment demands are being met.
• Perform other clerical receptionist tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and printing.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
• Proven experience as an office Receptionist, office secretary or any vital role.
• Must have a minimum of at least 1 year in a customer service role.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Familiarity with office management procedures.
• Applicants Must be comfortable to commute to Karen.
• Must be dynamic, people’s person, creativity and resourceful.
• Must have worked in a multi-cultured environment.
• Proficient in English (oral and written).
• An ability to be calm under extreme pressure.
• Great listening to detail and a team player.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by 17th May 2019
• For more information and employment application details, see; Summit Africa Office Receptionist – Junior Recruitment Intern Jobs in Kenya.For Verified Daily jobs in Kenya, look for BIKENYA JOBS, hit the bell button to subscribe for LATEST JOB Alerts, we smile when you get that dream Career,