Summit Africa Office Receptionist jobs – Junior Recruitment Intern Jobs in Kenya
East Africa leading Recruitment agency, and Talent Search Agency is endeavoring to employ a dynamic, people’s character, creativity and resourceful Office Receptionist/Junior Recruitment Intern to be staged in Karen.
The ideal applicant Must have a friendly and easy-going personality while additionally being very perceptive and disciplined and have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure reception area is neat and presentable, with all needed stationery and material.
• Please give a warm welcome to all guests as soon as they enter the office.
• Monitor office stocks, place orders when necessary and keep an inventory of stock.
• Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Address customer interests and complaints promptly and professionally.
• Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them.
• Answer telephone and email inquiries, using an email system (e.g., Outlook)
• Create and manage filing and other office systems.
• Schedule and attend conferences, create agendas and take minutes.
• Liaise with personnel in other departments and with external contacts.
• Take up other tasks as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.)
• Work closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment demands are being met.
• Perform other clerical receptionist tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and printing.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
• Proven experience as an office Receptionist, office secretary or any vital role.
• Must have a minimum of at least 1 year in a customer service role.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Familiarity with office management procedures.
• Applicants Must be comfortable to commute to Karen.
• Must be dynamic, people’s person, creativity and resourceful.
• Must have worked in a multi-cultured environment.
• Proficient in English (oral and written).
• An ability to be calm under extreme pressure.
• Great listening to detail and a team player.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by 17th May 2019
• For more information and employment application details, see; Summit Africa Office Receptionist – Junior Recruitment Intern Jobs in Kenya.